tel email 2013 of board director of gold mining in india

Board of Directors – Ndenbele Mining

Board of Directors. Major General Gabriel Amisi President. Major Gabriel Edouard has over 22 years of executive experience in the global mining industry, previusly worked for internation mining …

Management_zijinmining

Secretary of the Board Ms. Liu Qiang, aged 53, graduated from Beijing Second Foreign Language Institute majoring in English literature, obtained a Master's degree …

Conroy Gold and Natural Resources removed six directors ...

Conroy Gold, which explores in Ireland and Finland, reported on Monday that Patrick O'Sullivan was successful in his quest to have six board members removed, but that the resolution to appoint three new ones, including himself, had failed.

Richard Kraus | Seabridge Gold Inc | ZoomInfo.com

tel email 2013 of board directors of gold minning in india tel email 2013 of board director of gold mining in india. ... Richard C. Kraus, Director ... a major gold mining company that was acquired by Kinross Gold ...

Serabi Gold plc ("Serabi" or the "Company") Appointment of ...

Kunz was previously Chairman of Kenai Resources Ltd ("Kenai") and has joined the Board Directors of Serabi following the completion of the acquisition by Serabi of Kenai on 18 July 2013.

Board of Directors - County International

David Miller, Non-Executive Director. B.Sc (Geol) David Miller is a geologist and businessman. David is currently a Director of ALX Uranium Corp, a uranium and mineral exploration company. He was a Director and CEO of Strathmore Minerals Corp (a TSX listed mining group) until August 2013.

Board | The Perth Mint

Kaylene Gulich was appointed to the Board of Gold Corporation in September 2017. Kaylene is the Executive Director of Infrastructure and Finance in the Department of Treasury, a position she has held since April 2013.

sitona mining rustenburg board of directors

Diese Seite übersetzensitona mining rustenburg board of directors gyratory crusher advantages pdf crushers of cement plant Related Product Information. gold mining screens for … sitona mining rustenburg board of … Diese Seite übersetzenRustenburg (Samancor Chrome Mines)Board of directorsthe Rustenburg Minerals mining area is situated on.

Keynote Speakers | Mines and Money Asia

Thrasher serves on the Board of Directors of Barrick Gold Corporation, the President's Leadership Council-Boy Scouts of America, is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and serves as a Director on the National Committee on U.S. China Relations.

Pretivm Resources CEO looks to China to develop one of ...

Being the highest valued junior gold company can also attract unwanted attention, as was the case when a 2013 dispute between two mining consultants over the resource model being used by Pretivm ...

Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Limited Announces ...

The Board sincerely thanks Mosquito shareholders for their tremendous support in effecting needed change at Mosquito. On behalf of the Board of Directors of MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LIMITED. Shaun Dykes Chief Executive Officer. For further information, contact: Shaun Dykes, Chief Executive Officer American CuMo Mining Corporation Tel ...

Board & Management | Doray Minerals

Peter is currently a Non-Executive Director of Kingsgate. Peter managed the startup and operation of Dominion's Challenger gold mine in South Australia and, under Peter's management, Dominion won the Gold Mining Journal's "Gold Miner of the Year" three years in succession.

Board of directors - arm.co.za

Appointed to the Board in 2004. Frank Abbott joined Rand Mines in 1981 where he obtained broad financial management experience at an operational level. He was a Director of various listed gold mining companies and was appointed as Financial Director of the Harmony Gold Mining …

Goliath Gold Mining Ltd Company Profile | EMIS

South Africa Company Overview of Goliath Gold Mining Ltd An EMIS Company Report EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Company Description. Goliath Gold is a South African incorporated mining exploration company listed on the main board of the JSE in the 'Mining: General Mining' sector, issuer code GGM.

NioGold Mining Appoints Simon Ridgway to its Board of ...

The Cadillac, Malartic and Val-d'Or mining camps have produced over 45 million ounces of gold since the 1930's and presently encompasses six producing gold mines including Osisko Mining's new ...

KAZ Minerals appointes a new Chief Financial Officer and ...

Jan 01, 2018· Alison has extensive emerging markets experience including in the energy and mining sectors in Kazakhstan. Following the new appointments announced today and the changes to the Board announced on 27 April 2017, the Board will maintain a majority of independent Directors in line with the requirements of the UK Corporate Governance Code.

Management - Taung Gold International Limited

From 2002 to August 2003, Andre was the Chief Geologist at Modikwa Platinum Mine, after which he became the Managing Director of ITEC Project Impact (Pty) Limited and consultant in providing services relating to geological, hydrological and mineral resource management.

Board of Directors - Maaden | Saudi Arabian Mining Company

Richard O'Brien was appointed to Ma'aden's Board effective 25 October, 2017. He was Chief Financial Officer and later CEO of Newmont Mining Corporation, one of the world's largest gold mining companies, during 2005-13.

Guyana Goldfields Inc. - Contact - Contact Information

Guyana Goldfields Inc 141 Adelaide St. West. Suite 1608 Toronto, Ontario M5H 3L5, Canada Tel: 416-628-5936 Fax: 416-628-5935 Email: [email protected] For inquiries related to shares, share certificates, etc, please contact our transfer agent listed below:

New Kush Exploration & Mining Limited

Consultant for exploration and mining companies in Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, India and China in the fields of base metals, gold and platinum; A number of Competent Persons Report (CPR) for projects including the Witwatersrand South Reef Project, Doornkop mine …

First Mining Gold: Board of Directors

Dr. Osterman has thirty years of experience in both metal production and exploration in North and South America, Africa, and Asia. Most recently, Dr. Osterman played an integral role in the discovery and development of the San Jose silver deposit in Oaxaca, Mexico; and …

New Gold - Company - Management

From 2007 to 2015, she was Vice President, Investor Relations for AuRico Gold. Anne also served on the Board of Directors of AuRico Metals from 2015 to 2017. Anne holds a B. Comm degree (Marketing), an MBA (Finance) from the Sobeys School of Business and an ICD.D designation from the Rotman School of Management.

Franky Widjaja | Golden Agri-Resources Ltd. | ZoomInfo.com

tel email of board director of gold mining in india Mr. Franky Widjaja is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Golden Agri-Resources . sits on the board of directors of . on the board …

Contact us - Taung Gold International Limited

Taung Gold International is a unique gold group listed in Hong Kong and building on the synergies of Chinese and South African resources, assets, considerable depth of skills and capital resources.

Harte Gold Announces New Board Appointment – Hartegold

Stephen G. Roman, Chairman, President and CEO of Harte Gold said "We are pleased to welcome Richard to the Board of Directors of Harte Gold, his investment banking, management and operating experience will further strengthen the Board and assist Harte Gold as we transition to commercial production at the Sugar Zone Property in Ontario, Canada."

gold washing equipment south africa - zdrowieinatura.eu

tel email 2013 of board director of gold mining in india; gold process plant flow diagram; gold processing plant from india; basic gold mining equipment for sale; portable rock crushers for gold mining; gold mine in mumbwa zambia crint; varieties and prices of mixie grinder; meek mill feat dave patten; stone crusher ingersoll auction

Contact Us_zijinmining

Zijinshan Gold & Copper Mine; Liba Gold Mine; Shuguang Gold & Copper Mine; Shuiyindong Gold Mine; Shanggong Gold Mine; Dongping Gold Mine; Paddington Gold Mine; Zeravshan Gold Mine; Taldybulak Levoberezhny Gold Mine; Porgera Gold Mine

IMD Gold Mines Ltd: CEO and Executives - Bloomberg

Get to know IMD Gold Mines Ltd CEO & other corporate executives. Learn about the Board of Directors, Executive Committees and CEO compensation in this industry.